Examples of items which require Inspection/Approval by Town staff:
- New single-family homes
- Curb cuts, new driveways, sidewalk repairs, and driveway culvert installation
- Installation of sidewalk drains or curb cuts for drain pipes
- Public infrastructure installed by private developers (roads, curb and gutter, drainage infrastructure, sewer lines, etc)
- New non-residential site development for consistency with approved plans
- Soil disturbing activities (clearing, grading, grubbing, etc) and projects which discharge into to local creeks, rivers and drainage ways.
- Work outside Town-approved days and hours permitted for construction
For additional information, contact the Public Works Department at 901-867-4980.