1. Best Decorated Residential
2. Best Decorated Business
o Must be a store-front (retail, office or industrial)
**Applicants may submit only one (1) photo for these categories, no video entries will be accepted.
3. Christmas Spirit Award
o This entry must consist of more than 3 buildings. It can be residential or business. Ex: HOA's, Neighborhoods, Street, or group of businesses.
o Applicants may submit only one (1) video no longer than one (1) minute for this category, no pictures entries will be accepted.
How to Enter?
• Take a picture or video of your lights and decorations and complete the attached application. There is not an entry fee for this contest.
• Email the application along with your photo/video to Darlon Wakefield at email@example.com
o NO other forms of entry will be accepted.
o The Town of Arlington will confirm receipt once we have received your entry. If you do not hear from us within three days, please contact us at 901-867-4980 option 3.
Rules and Regulations
• Entries must be a current, non-edited version and be able to be verified by Town staff.
• You may only submit photos or video of your property unless you provide written consent from the property owner in which you are submitting for.
• Applicants may submit only one (1) photo or video and are limited to only one (1) category per address. Videos must be under 1 minute in length. Applicants may NOT submit for more than one category.
• All entries will be accepted from November 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020.
• No watermarks or professional logos allowed.
• The Town of Arlington reserves the right to disqualify any content deemed inappropriate.
How will the winner be determined?
• The Town of Arlington will upload all submissions to our Facebook Page – Town of Arlington Government on Monday, December 1, 2020, where followers and page visitors will vote for their favorite submission by liking their favorite photo/video.
• Only emoji reactions (likes) acquired to entries on our Facebook Page will be counted towards the contest.
• The deadline for voting will be 4 PM on December 8, 2020. In the event of a tie, the contest will be extended with date and time TBD.
• Results will officially be announced on December 9th at 12 noon. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for each category.
All decisions made are final.