Utilities for Town Residents

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

Electricity, Gas, and Potable Water -  are currently provided by Memphis Light, Gas, and Water (MLGW). You can start, stop, or transfer service through their website or by calling their Residential Care Center line. 

Garbage Collection/Recycle - the Town of Arlington provides garbage collection through a contract with Waste Pro of Tennessee. New residents should contact Public Works at (901) 867-4980 to establish new trash collection service. Additional information is available on the Trash, Recycle, Yard Waste page. 

Wastewater and Storm Water - are provided through the Town of Arlington and billed on your MLGW bill.  

Street Light maintenance is provided by MLGW.  To report a street light outage, please go to MLGW's Street Light Outage website. Each light has a unique number on a metal plaque on the side of the pole. The reporting program will ask for this number if you have it, which can make maintenance move more quickly.  Alternately, you may call (901) 820-7878 to report a streetlight outage or to inquire about a previously reported streetlight outage.

Questions About Utility Billing - Information about utility billing within the Town of Arlington is available here.


Areas of