Comments and Concerns

Town staff are available to assist you from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Concerns can be submitted to representatives by telephone, in person, or in writing. Contact information is also provided below.

  • In person concerns can be made at: Arlington Town Hall, 5854 Airline Road

  • Phone concerns should go to: 901/867-2620

  • Written concerns should be sent to: Arlington Town Hall, PO Box 507, Arlington, TN 38002

The following are some Commonly Reported Concerns with links to connect you with representatives addressing those topics:

Call Public Works

Does not include State of TN signs on interstate.


With the unique pole ID of the malfunctioning light, reports can be handled faster. Pole ID is on a metal plate found on each pole.

Call Public Works

Developed property shall keep yards maintained, kept, or cut in an orderly manner. Generally, weeds and grass shall not exceed approximately 6 inches in height.

Call Public Works

If an entire area is missed, there may be an equipment or personnel issue. The Town will post any known delays on the Town website & FB page.

All reports received will be reviewed to verify issues reported are within the jurisdiction of the Town of Arlington and then referred to Town departments for follow-up. Follow-up may require research and investigation, and may necessitate additional time for issues to be resolved by the Town or the parties involved.