Utilities for Town Residents

Electricity, Gas, and Potable Water

These are provided to Arlington residents by Memphis Light, Gas, and Water (MLGW). You can start, stop, or transfer these services through their website or by calling their Residential Care Center line. 

Garbage Collection/Recycle

The Town provides garbage collection through a contract with Waste Pro of Tennessee. New residents should contact Public Works at (901) 867-4980 to establish new trash collection service. Additional information is available on the Trash, Recycle, Yard Waste page. 

Sewer and Stormwater/Drainage

These services are provided by the Town of Arlington. Fees for them are included on your monthly MLGW bill.  

Street Light maintenance

This is provided by MLGW.  To report a street light outage, please go to MLGW's Street Light Outage website. Alternately, you may call (901) 820-7878 to report a streetlight outage or to inquire about a previously reported streetlight outage.

Questions About Utility Billing

Additional information about utility billing within the Town of Arlington is available here.

Utility Outages & Problems

Contact MLGW for utility outages in Town.

Contact Public Works for emergency problems with sewer backups, stormwater drainage, street signs, or pot holes.